Adeea has taken her 14+ years of programming and operational event planning experience to host a variety of natural hair and other types of events in the Greenville, Raleigh/Durham and Charlotte areas of North Carolina.
Adeea created International Natural Hair Meetup Day, an annual day where women across the country (and internationally) gather in their respective areas
to connect at events related to natural hair.
In 2013, Adeea began hosting The Mane Ingredient, a dinner for naturalistas to dine and dish about natural hair, pop culture, fashion, beauty, etc. To date, Adeea has hosted The Mane Ingredient in
- Greenville, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Charlotte, NC
In addition to hosting her own events, Adeea is available to host, speak or attend your natural hair, beauty or fashion events. Adeea
Event Host is available in such capacities as
- Workshop Presenter
- Featured Guest
- Consultant (to work with you in the planning of your event)
Adeea is a workshop presenter and speaker. She can present on a variety of topics including:
- Natural Hair care, natural hair styling, natural hair events
- Building and Training an Event Management Team
- Developing and Implementing Effective Social Media Strategies and Plans
- Personal Branding
- Manners and Etiquette
- Event Planning Best Practices and Techniques
Please contact Adeea if you are interested in connecting with her for your next event!